i don't like the cold -- at all. if it's in the 40s that is much too cold for me.
Thankfully it's usually not too bad here in Charlotte. But we do get the occasional snow during the winter.
i'm hearing that it's been snowing in different parts of the country over the last week or so... that makes me even more thankful for this beautiful 75 degree weather!
but not that long ago it was snowing cold here in Charlotte and my good friend Ed made an Old Man Winter snow sculpture in his front yard. crazy impressive.
i had to blow it up from the low res facebook pic, so i hope you can still appreciate the detail.
meant to ask him how long it took to make that?
i'm thinking this should be the new trend at weddings instead of ice sculptures of swans.
this makes me most of all thankful that winter is in the past because i hate the cold.
- Left Still Waiting for that Elusive "Tea Party" At...
- no matter what (Kenya repost)
- you need the glasses, man
- The 2nd Amendment was NEVER about Hunting, Persona...
- my wife's beautiful thoughts on the boston bombing...
- old man winter
- we can find God in all kinds of places
- Liberal Rhetoric 101: The Supreme Court Says...
- r u kidding me?
- Letter Bag: Does the Bible Promote Liberalism?
- Liberal Rhetoric 101: Static Budget Predictions
- Liberal Rhetoric 101: Theory Over Experience
- Liberal Rhetoric 101: Disagreement = Hate
- iPhone: American Ingenuity that didn't need Govern...
- Liberal Rhetoric 101: Ganging Up On Opponents
- ▼ April (16)
- ► 2012 (464)
- ► 2011 (316)
(i originally wrote and posted this to renown on September 1, 2009. Last night we kicked off 30 days of fasting at Ridge Church. Begging God...
(This was originally written & posted to renown on June 1, 2010.) I was driving home from my soccer game last night and near my neighbo...
(i originally wrote and posted this to renown on June 30, 2010.) These 2 people live in Bulgeta, Ethiopia. i don't know their names. T...
Today was going to be the day I announced a hiatus from blogging to give more time to preparing for my upcoming wedding...then my good frien...
that's a pretty creative & original title for this post, don't you think? it's crazy, but 1,000 times i have written some th...