people think a whole lot of different things when they hear the word "christian."
i do too. usually not good things.
i posted earlier this week that i have these kinds of conversations a lot...
but all these crazy things that "christians" are today is never what it was meant to be like.
so, i don't blame you... i wouldn't want to be a part of a movement like that either.
so check out this other movement. it's also called "christian"...
but it's not what you think
NEW Series "Christian" Starting Sunday February 24, 2013 from Ridge Church on Vimeo.
- Liberal Rhetoric 101: False Equivalency
- Balancing Truth and Forgiveness
- it's not what you think...
- why do you let it happen?
- Liberal Rhetoric 101: Political Correctness
- is there room for more than 1 Fuhrer?
- how i know what i believe
- Economics 101: Raising Minimum Wage Doesn't Help A...
- drop your script
- we agree
- my last First day of class
- my "other" valentine's day
- Dear GOP: When Will You Fight THIS Fight?
- what your kids will remember
- Best of Biblical Conservatism: Letter Bag: The Dif...
- that's NOT OK! (me & John)
- Simplifying Conservatism: Winning Elections in the...
- 1st WHO then what
- Debunking the New Deal Argument (Part 2)
- there's a difference
- insatiable need to know more
- WHO not WHAT
- Debunking the New Deal Argument (Part 1)
- talking to ourselves
- ▼ February (25)
- ► 2012 (464)
- ► 2011 (316)
(i originally wrote and posted this to renown on September 1, 2009. Last night we kicked off 30 days of fasting at Ridge Church. Begging God...
(This was originally written & posted to renown on June 1, 2010.) I was driving home from my soccer game last night and near my neighbo...
(i originally wrote and posted this to renown on June 30, 2010.) These 2 people live in Bulgeta, Ethiopia. i don't know their names. T...
Today was going to be the day I announced a hiatus from blogging to give more time to preparing for my upcoming wedding...then my good frien...
that's a pretty creative & original title for this post, don't you think? it's crazy, but 1,000 times i have written some th...