Yesterday was my last First day of class. that was a great feeling.
this is my last semester completing a Master's Degree that i started what feels like ages ago. after a long break i decided to start back and wrote about that HERE.
i'm taking my last 2 classes this semester. i already started 1 of them earlier in the Spring semester and my FINAL class began Friday & Saturday.
it feels pretty surreal. just knowing this is my last class for this degree. the last first day of class i'll sit in.
then there's just the small matter of a thesis to knock out.
i know that i'll be an intense lifelong learner. whether that means i'm ever a formal student again or not... who knows?
maybe i might as well get a doctorate. that really comes down to time and money though. and there's not really any extra of either laying around right now.
last class. you always look at those students with envy when you're in class with them and hear it's their last class... now it's me.
don't envy me though. i think that's one of the 7 deadly sins?
- Liberal Rhetoric 101: False Equivalency
- Balancing Truth and Forgiveness
- it's not what you think...
- why do you let it happen?
- Liberal Rhetoric 101: Political Correctness
- is there room for more than 1 Fuhrer?
- how i know what i believe
- Economics 101: Raising Minimum Wage Doesn't Help A...
- drop your script
- we agree
- my last First day of class
- my "other" valentine's day
- Dear GOP: When Will You Fight THIS Fight?
- what your kids will remember
- Best of Biblical Conservatism: Letter Bag: The Dif...
- that's NOT OK! (me & John)
- Simplifying Conservatism: Winning Elections in the...
- 1st WHO then what
- Debunking the New Deal Argument (Part 2)
- there's a difference
- insatiable need to know more
- WHO not WHAT
- Debunking the New Deal Argument (Part 1)
- talking to ourselves
- ▼ February (25)
- ► 2012 (464)
- ► 2011 (316)
(i originally wrote and posted this to renown on September 1, 2009. Last night we kicked off 30 days of fasting at Ridge Church. Begging God...
(This was originally written & posted to renown on June 1, 2010.) I was driving home from my soccer game last night and near my neighbo...
(i originally wrote and posted this to renown on June 30, 2010.) These 2 people live in Bulgeta, Ethiopia. i don't know their names. T...
Today was going to be the day I announced a hiatus from blogging to give more time to preparing for my upcoming wedding...then my good frien...
that's a pretty creative & original title for this post, don't you think? it's crazy, but 1,000 times i have written some th...