That cursing sound you heard near 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue yesterday? That was President Obama, reading a Gallup poll of EARLY VOTERS.
According to Gallup, 52% of Early Voters who have already cast their ballots have voted for Mitt Romney. 45% of Early Voters who have already voted cast their ballots for Barack Obama. (For those of you in Palm Beach County, FL, that means Romney is up 7%.)
Friends, the Democrat Party thinks of early voting as their bread and butter. Some might suggest it's because that makes voter fraud easier. According to this train of thought, fraud takes time, early voting gives time: Think Ryan Seacrest on American Idol with "Vote Early, Vote Often." (Except for the fact that on American Idol it's perfectly fine to vote as often as you like, in American Elections you cannot.)
So now here we find that Early Voters are favoring Romney, and we can expect that if Early Voting favors Mitt, so will Election Day voters.Combine that with states like Michigan, Minnesota, Oregon and Pennsylvania; previously considered deep blue states, are now tossups, the fact that the gender gap is gone, and the fact that Governor Romney is leading heavily with Independents, it's time for the President to panic. Big time.
My friends, I've said it over and over again: We're going to win in a week. Six more days. Game on.
- ► 2013 (118)
- 29 things to know before you hit 30 (part 5)
- 29 things to know before you hit 30 (part 4)
- all i want for christmas (& my bday)
- i'm thankful for...
- from one Thanksgiving to the next
- Crystal quotes of the day #5 (break down pregnancy...
- big David Beckham announcement
- "the biggest killer of relationships is busy"
- hide the gravy
- 29 things to know before you hit 30 (part 2)
- be a student not a critic
- a reminder for all of us who are too flipping busy...
- something i like to ask myself before i fall aslee...
- 29 things to know before you hit 30
- more deadly than hate
- the prayer on my wall
- Where Do We Go From Here: Reactions to Election 20...
- A Time for Choosing
- a good reminder
- Be Prepared for Legal Challenges In Close States
- Model T leadership
- Good News, Mr. President: In Fantasy Land, You're ...
- Time for Obama to Panic: Early Voting Favors Romne...
- ▼ November (23)
- ► 2011 (316)
(i originally wrote and posted this to renown on September 1, 2009. Last night we kicked off 30 days of fasting at Ridge Church. Begging God...
(This was originally written & posted to renown on June 1, 2010.) I was driving home from my soccer game last night and near my neighbo...
(i originally wrote and posted this to renown on June 30, 2010.) These 2 people live in Bulgeta, Ethiopia. i don't know their names. T...
Today was going to be the day I announced a hiatus from blogging to give more time to preparing for my upcoming wedding...then my good frien...
that's a pretty creative & original title for this post, don't you think? it's crazy, but 1,000 times i have written some th...